14' U-I For Sale! Price Lowered!!

I am posting this for a couple of sisters whose Mother passed away. This is a 1999 U-I machine with an automatic needle positioner that will stop needle up, a one stitch for pulling your bobbin threads up, a lower thread cutter, a built in laser for follow pantos and the motorized fabric advance. The machine has been sitting in storage and covered. They are asking $4,000 for this machine! The machine is located in McAllen, Tx. Price is now $3,700 or make a offer!!!

You can call Elva Pellez at 956-648-4731 or email redgiles@sbcglobal.net for more detail or if you are interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Linda S

I'm not certain, the that looks like an Intellistitch added to the top? Even without stitch regulation, this is an awesome deal (you can have an intellistitch added if it's not regulated). If I had the room for it, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. Hmmm. I wonder if I could put it in the kitchen? After all, I only have one because it came with the house!

I bought a new 2001 Ultimate 1 right after 9/11, I wanted a Millennium but went ahead with the U1 because I couldn't wait, wanted to "get quilting" ... later in May of '02 ordered my Millennium.....

I would not hesitate to purchase this Ultimate 1 because it produces the same "beautiful APQS stitches" that our Millie does...... and they are wonderful reliable workhorses to boot....

This is a heck of a deal for someone..... Just sayin' ..... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived