nqr Photos Added --- Victorian Tea Party at the Botannical Garden!

Thanks for the pics! How beautiful!! And those petunias (I call them pitty-unias) look HUGE!! Glad you had fun!

One of my friends used to live in Ft McMurray, Alberta! She said when the went to chop down a tree for Christmas it was sometimes MINUS 50 degrees!!! :o :o I could not do it!

I'm tellin' ya, Linnea-Lou... when I retire in about 7-10 years, I plan on moving to some place south and warmer. We will keep a property up here to visit in the summer.... I'm open minded where I live in the states... Don't want to live in extremely expensive suburban or over taxed areas would prefer some land/acreage in the country with with a mountain view or water (lake, river). so if you have ideas, let me know!

... Don't want to live in extremely expensive suburban or over taxed areas would prefer some land/acreage in the country with with a mountain view or water (lake, river). so if you have ideas, let me know!

How about New Zealand!!!!!! , we have all those right here all within a days drive and with a population of 4.5 million another couple, especially a LA quilter and two german shepherds would be welcome. How about a visit Shana? love to show you my part of the world!

Your garden visit pictures are lovely and I can see why you enjoyed your day out.

Yvonne

Such a pretty area! Love the flowers and it's good to know ya'll aren't hole up in igloos day in day out...LOL

So, where are the pics of the lovely friends you were with? We want it all!

It's really fun to know about other areas of the earth, the climate, the terrain, the botanicals, etc... I'm in OH. It's hot, then it's cold. Not much in between... When it's sunny, people are cheerful, when it rains or snows, people are pretty grumpy. Personally, Fall is my very favorite time of year...

Yvonne! I'd LOVE a trip to New Zealand! It's on my "bucket" list!

Archived