UPDATE ....My 'BEAUTY' won "VIEWER'S CHOICE" - UPDATE...!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda, so sorry on the loss of your husband Bill. Sounds like you have had your share of trials and look at you beaming, strong and resiliant!! Congrats on a wonderful win, you deserve this!! Your quilt is truly a beauty. God bless and give you continued peace and strength. welcome back to the forum!!! We look forward to more pics and posts.

Thank You again all you gals for your sweet comments you've shared. You've truly given me a lot to smile about....!!!

This morning I'm going to our quilt guild and will do a "show'n'tell' for the girls there too.... haven't gone to guild in a long time, so today will be good for sure...

Happy Quilting ... :D:D:D

(((special hugs and love to our Central Linda)))

Sorry you have gone through so much ....oh my! Your surgeries and your husband passing away... :( :(

I know your future is filled with lots more pretty quilts in the making... And now that you got yourself a new hip and two new knees you can start the spark of romance and have a full time love affair with Fabio. :)

Oh Shana & CindyT.... your such sweet girls ... thank you for all your sweet words ....

You know FABIO is not the young man you might think he is...he is a 2002 model "STUD-MUFFIN" who has all the upgrades possible and now with his M&M wheels, he has more moves than one could ever envision..... Can you tell I love my '02 Millennium.....???

Thanks again to all for taking the time to check out my "beauty" and all your compliments.....

Happy Quilting ...

Archived