NQR....The Secret to Weight Loss............

We haven't posted on here for a while about out weight loss journeys, but I think I found a weight loss program............have your 7 & 9 year old Granddaughters come stay for 9 days !!!! haha I think I was just too tired to eat...........I lost 2.2# at weigh in yesterday. I need them to be here for another 4 months, I think. :D

Had a great time and they each helped make their own quilt. They picked out their own fabric and backs.........I helped with the sewing of the tops, but they each ran the longarm and quilted their own quilts. They were so proud to show their Mom when we met her yesterday. The little one would lose interest and be looking at her sister instead of paying attention to where she was "driving" the machine. haha We got it done though. Some very "interesting" quilting designs to say the least. :o

Linda I can't wait for my granddaughter! LOL I need all the help I can get. I have not had a good few weeks but determined to get back on track. Now that my eyes are healed enough I can start to workout. I just gotta get the time. I'm crunching away on this customer quilt so that I can have it done before Kailey comes. I don't think she'll make it another week, in fact I'll be surprised if we don't get a call by the end of the weekend.

Vivian sounds like you had as much fun as the

kids

my guys and gals love to play on my big machine. We do need to make some "real " quilts one of these days. Only 1 of my grandaughters has made one,. Kinda hard with 4 to 7 of them at once 3yo, 4 9 year olds, one 10 and one 12. Mostly they get to work on practice pieces. Colton does ity bity cars and trains with all kinds of detail -- just amazing

What fun Grandbabies are 3 and 2 and they both want to quilt my mom started letting them stand between her legs and "feed" the machine to quilt. The oldest just turned 3 and he has been turning on my DM for about 6 months and will say lets quilt grammy, he climbs over the gate to get to it. They want to help drive the as they call it "The big quilter" won't let them at that yet. Makes you wonder what they will do when they are old enough if they still wan to quilt with grammy.:P

Archived