How to use search???

How do I search archives? I wanted to find about posting an Avitar picture but search says there is nothing and I have used several combinations of words. Posting Avitar, Avitar picture,,,,,etc. I'm sure there is something with all the trouble people experience! Every time I try to post even a small pic it disappears between when I type it into Avitar space in my profile and when it goes to the post I make.

Is that as clear as mud. ???:P

I can post pics on a post just fine.

avatar (with an "A") will get you better results. ;) Check out the thread at http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=16209 for full instructions. And if you're still mystified, let us know here - someone will jump in with just the right information!!;)

And when you do a search, be sure to double-check that you're going back far enough to find what you're looking for - default time period in the "search" window is only a week!

I have tried to load it from photobucket. I even made it smaller size but it still won't load. Decided to just make it part of my signature because it did load there. This is my youngest grand daughter and our personalities are a lot alike. We hit it off from the first time I held her.

Archived