hydraulic lift table

I was surprised at the Road show last week when Lucy showed us the difference in height that your arms and shoulders are at on the same machine from front work to back work. With the hydraulic lift you are able to change the table with ease, no quilting time lost, and no muscle strain on you. For someone my height (or lack thereof according to others!) the lift would be required on my order.

I have to say that I love my lift too and now that I have it I'm too spoiled to ever NOT have a lift on my machine. I use it all the time as a small adjustment will make a HUGE difference to my body.

You can always add it later if you can't put it on your machine right away.

Plus, the lift makes it easier for my kidlets to use the machine which is nothing but fun for me!

The hydraulic lift attaches to the legs and underside of table only. Does not have anything to do with our carriages or machines. I have installed it myself after purchasing a used machine and table that did not have it. When I stand at the machine for hours at a time I like the ability to raise or lower the table to change my posture. It is amazing how much relief I can get just raising or lowering the table and inch or so. My neck, back, and shoulders love it. I would give up my Quilt Glide first but since I am spoiled rotten I will enjoy both:D

Archived