Thanks from my mother & sister

I'm finally back from England. My mother has made an excellent recovery from her heart surgery and although she still can't walk very far that's because of an ongoing problem with a trapped nerve in her back. We are hoping that the Physio appointment finally organized for tomorrow will begin that recovery. The national health system is great for urgent things but slower on other things!

My sister is progressing with her chemo - 1 session every 3 weeks for 6 weeks. She is half way thru now and coping pretty well. I was able to take her to her 2nd treatment and keep her company. Usually 1 of her daughters comes home to take her.

They both asked me to thank you for keeping them in your prayers - my mother particularly, was very moved to think that fellow quilters over here were praying for her! So thanks to all of you.;)

Anne,

I'm so glad you had a safe journey home and your sister and mother are recovering well. It's so hard not to be with your loved ones when they're ill. I'll continue to keep them in my prayers and hope they continue on their way to a full recovery.

Archived