Next Moxie meeting???

Guest Linda S

I think we mentioned, at one time, that we wouldn't meet again till about March -- Holidays and then icy winter weather will most likely be a major drawback.

Guest Linda S

I'm not certain, but I may be up that way in December (or else family will be coming down here). My sister's son and daughter-in-law live in Edmonton, and Barb will be coming from Cape Cod to visit with them. I'm not sure if I'll go up or they'll come down, but I can let you know as we get closer.

Hi Patty! Call me when you get out here and we will get together!

I stop quilting on the 15th of December to spend the rest of the month enjoying family and doing my own projects so I will have some spare time. If we can nail down a specific day (Saturday seems to work best for those Moxies with day jobs) we might manage a mini-Moxies while you are here. How fun!

Guest Linda S

So good to hear you're doing well, Bev. Surgery is always a bummer, but when it makes it easier to move eventually, it is a very good thing. I hope your recovery goes really well.

I'm going to jump in here and ask if y'all would like to have a Moxie meeting at my house in December? I still have to check with DH, but I'm looking at Saturday, the 10th. My LA room is squishy, but downstairs there is plenty of room for "show n tell" and 'how do I quilt this" and EATING. We've had large gatherings... family, and church, and sewing classes here before and I know it will work. If you are interested, chime in and I'll check back on Monday after I talk to DH. Melora just reminded me that Newberg's Nutcracker is on the 17th so I'm booked with granddaughters that day. If the 10th doesn't work...maybe next spring?

I cant do the 10th, but if anyone wants to get together after Christmas would love to meet up!! We are staying in Silverdale instead of Poulsbo this time. Can meet anywhere- even the hotel so one has to clean their house! LOL

YES Linda I will call you when it gets a little closer!!

Nancy Jo hope you can spend some time with your relatives & meet up with anyone else willing to travel to Silverdale!

Bonnie I can come if I am back from the Tiger Cruise on a Navy Destroyer. I am so excited. Coolest thing ever. I will watch the chat for confirmation of the date for your meeting. Still going to plan on Silverdale. There is a football game that weekend too so I should be able to make both. How fun!

Nancy Jo: He has quite a few roles he is Snow King, Dew Drop Cavilair (Waltz King) He has other roles but they have not been officially assigned. Here is the link. I do not know what he is dancing when you will have to call and tell them you want to see Casey dance ____ and what show to buy tickets for. When they give you the answer you then have to give it to that way I will know too. All shows sold out last year.

here is the link

http://www.portlandfestivalballet.org/the%20nutcracker.html

Melora

Archived