Dave's light's 595.00 free shipping

376551_2443119394798_1156231108_32270499_1089905364_n.jpgdave is offering his overhead lights for 595.00 plus free shipping.

click on the the you tube link below for more information!!!

dave will also be in the Southern California and Arizona areas From Feb 1st - march 2nd so free installation is available

call dave at 269-767-2799

light link click below!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE dave's lights!!!

the lights are totally height adjustable and actually can be lowered to the top of your machine, i prefer the T-8 bulbs but they can also use the T-12 if you desire just let me know, i do not supply the bulbs unless i install they tend to break during shipping. they are steel construction, i make these myself one at at time and can custom make any changes you think you need, call me if you have any questions, if i can sell 4 in the same area i do free install as well as free shipping

thanks

Dave

269-767-2799

Sandy,

I have the Dee Lights and they are great. I work in a large room in the basement. The ceiling is low. When Dave installed them, he had to duck so he wouldn't hit his head on the lower rafters. So, I think they will work almost anywhere. He can probable cut them to fit the height of your ceiling. He's great about accommodating us. Hope you get them.

Anette

amdquilts@yahoo.com

Anette's Custom Quilting, LLC

Anette,

I ordered mine earlier tonight. I'm glad you are very happy with your lights, as I'm sure I will be, too. It is so hard to work in poor light. I'm also in a basement, but I do have 2 windows which are great during the daylight hours, but it's the nights that are a real problem.

I can't wait to get mine. Dave will be mailing them out tomorrow.

Hi guys, dave is going to be in florida the 9th of December through the 13th, installing lights and doing service work, in the Arcadia, palm city, and the Miami areas if you want a machine tune up give him a call 269-767-2799 total spa treatment 200.00

total cleaning

adjustment of machine

table reset

greasing

training

and installation of all new parts (you buy parts)

there are a few spots left call

269-767-2799 ask for dave

This is such a great offer.

I was fortunate to have an APQS rep who had these lights and recommended dave as my installer as well.

I could not have been happier. He has been fabulous! I had an issue with my rails which had to be replaced and he came back and took the silly thing apart and installed the new rails as well.

I use the lights ALL the time. They are fabulous.

Sorry about the mess --- but I am pushing to get 5 more quilts done before christmas. (and I work full time)

post--13461907718121_thumb.jpg

Archived