Digital beeping spirit level - my saving grace !!!!

I have been having a few levelling issues lately with my table and I finally worked it out, my spirit level (which was bought new by the way) was faulty and was giving a different reading depending on which end was which, I can't believe it has taken me 6 months to discover this !!!

So now I have bought myself a digital level, which beeps when level so that when I am on the floor levelling the legs it beeps when level and gives a digital reading either in % or degrees, it is brilliant. My sanity is restored .... LOL.:)

Originally posted by delld

Wow. How smart you are! Really! My hubby and fuss over reading our level! LOL Maybe he should get one from Santa!!!

I didn't think that a brand new spirit level could be faulty though and it had not even crossed my mind.

Definitely add to your DH's Santa list ..... it cost £39 here in the UK - Like Kay says though I may never need to use it again....

It also has a laser pointer on the end, although not sure I will ever have the need for that, although may come in handy putting shelves up.

I ordered mine from ebay (like most things you can find there) if you search digital spirit level it should bring up a few to choose from. The brand I bought was a 60cm "get it right" laser line digital spirit level. Like you, I think the cold weather definitely affects the table levels.

Archived