Quilters Closet App for Iphone, etc.

I am a beta tester for Debbie Treusch's phone app. I have the iphone, and I know it's for at least 2 other phones too, but dont remember which ones at the moment.

Anyway. I LOVE IT!

ESP for Thread (which i'm playing with now)...WOW!

What you have on hand, and what you want. OH MY GOODNESS!

And ALL BY BRANDS, Superior, Mettler, etc. Doesn't matter!

She sent a note that the batting portion's up and on, and I havent peeked at that one yet, I was so excited to to the threads. LOL!!

But, I just can't imagine how much wonderful this app will be.

Tracking: Thread, Batting, Stencils, Pantographs, CD's, DVD;s, Rulers, digitized designs, etc. OH MY Heavens.

Get Ready Girls!!!

When this thing is available, it's a constant Christmas present, every time you open up the app!

I have the app ready to track thread, batting, stencils, pantographs and rulers. I'll try to take some screenshots and post them for a sneak peek. I'm hoping to get the app in the app store around July - August. Once that happens, I'll be turning my attention to iPad and then Android devices, along with enhancements and additions to the closet app. I'm super excited about developing it for iPad and then snycing iPad and iPhone together.

Also look for other apps to follow...

MQBM Helper (export your waiting list, work log and customer base. This will be a read only application and will not do syncing with MQBM).

Quilters Library (dvd, books, etc)

Quilters Digital Library (computerized patterns)

Wallpaper

Fabric value finder

I have a list of about 30 app ideas so this will be a fun adventure!!

Hi guys.

I'm getting close to done with the first version. I'll be submitting the app to Apple probably by the end of this week. It may take 2-3 weeks for it to get approved and become available in the app store. I'll post something when it is available. Then I'll start working on the closet for iPad and Android.

A website for Quilter's App will also be available within the next couple of weeks where you can see what apps are available, preview then, read testimonials about them, get support for the app, etc.

Archived