hotmail accounts

Has anyone else had problems with thier hotmail/msn accounts ,I have had the same address and password for over ten years and now they are making it so difficult for me to sign in ,they are saying my password is too easy and prompting a form for me to change it which I have refused to do so I just keep clicking til everything looks normal but its getting irratating now , I am so scared of scammers

its kind of my point ,same password and no issues ,kind of like it aint broke dont fix it ,I am a slow learner but smart enough to know whoever wants me to change it is only persistant for a few days and them go find someone else but its a bit confusing with all the new app. stuff ,I dont even text

my neice was visiting this summer and wanted to share" Groupons" with me, also download Skype so she could visit with family back home. I don't know if it was one of those or letting her hook up to her computer via mine but I get tons of junk mail now. Really frustrated. I think I'll think twice before letting anyone use my computer again. Any suggestions on how to remedy?

Archived