U2 messages

nanbrug

Maybe I've just cleaned too much today and have cobwebs in my brain. LOL

"Cleaned"? Huh? What's that? :huh:

Oh. I remember. That's what I used to do on occasion before that big machine moved into the studio.

Now when Den and I are talking, I hand him the long-handled Swiffer and ask him sweetly, since he's so tall and strong and everything, to pleeeeese wipe down those naughty cobwebs in the corners.

Also swapping out the bright light bulbs for 25 watt-ers makes my living room instantly cleaner!

It's a tough job but somebody has to figure out how not to do housework! :D

Thanks everyone and Linda I should have thought about the lightbulb it would have been easier! I had two days no customer quilts and as soon as I tore out things and started cleaning 2 customers came and dropped off quilts so that is the end of cleaning. I think this was spring cleaning from 3 years ago that I didn't want to do.LOL

[

That's funny Linda.............I am seriously looking for someone to hire to clean for me. I am 65 in a couple of weeks and decided I was RETIRING from that job and enjoying my hobby of quilting more ! DH does help out a lot, but he is also all for a cleaning lady ! Yayyyyyy!

• 1 month later...

I discovered my old U2U messages earlier this week. Click on your user name at the top right and select 'Personal Messenger.' My message box was at max with 50 messages and some were several years old, others were marked 'deleted, so I cleaned it up and now I can received new messages. Inside Personal lMessenger there is a box at top right with the label, 'Compose New.' Select it and you can address, compose and send a message.

I will admit to not exploring the features of the new forum, but I like the way it looks. I haven't posted a lot because too much of life has been getting in the way of quilting but I hope that will change after the first of the year. Ahh! A new years resolution in the making....explore the forum features, participate in the discussions and post pictures!

Edit - one more thing

I was searching for the U2U messages because I was waiting for a reply from one that I had sent by clicking on the individual's photo. A really neat new feature of our messages is when I received the email from APQS telling me I had a new message the email included the message. I did not have to come back to the forum to read the message content. Cool! :P

Archived