How many Pattys are there?

I know of only two Bonnies. ME and someone called BonnieJ

I get to thank my father....he named me after the cute little kid down the creek. Never liked her, but thank my dad always....mom wanted to name me Elsie after the Bordens Cow....now did I give my age away.:P

It was me. Or I, as our B.C. friends MIGHT say.....

Yes, I think that is a very good idea, sewhappy Patty. Let us begin a Patty quilt block exchange. How very satisfactory that might be for one. (How is my grammar? Any lurkers checking my grammar today as well as my spelling?) ;)

Well ya'll, I think I'll just buzz my little selfy off and do some actual quilting - oh no, I done packed up my machiny for the class this weekend, so I guess li'l ol' meezy'll jes have ta plop my fat ol' self down in a comfy chai-ya and do some readin' 'bout quiltin' on a MA-chine. (And now the big question of the day: Are there any colloquialism police or slangaholics out there who want to un-parse that bit for me?)

:P I love this website! Yes let's do the Patty blocks!

I don't remember seeing any other Jeannes out there either. And it's pronounced like "I Dream of Jeannie" only THEY spelled it wrong! Most people my age with the same name spell it the way mine is, then "I Dream of Jeannie" came along and everyone thinks that's the right way to spell it and can't seem to pronounce mine right any more!!

So if I do a Jeanne block exchange do I just send blocks to myself?

Oops! I forgot I'm on a Patty forum. Bye now.

Guest Linda S

LOL - I think if you're 40-50ish the most common name among quilters seems to be Linda! Perhaps we were all named for Linda Darnell who was a beautiful and famous actress when we were born. Of course, we all look just like her!

Linda

Archived