Has anyone tried this?

I bought it but I still recommend submersion to my clients. I have found that I can remove marks with a sprite of water. Then recommend submersion. I believe it still leaves residue and the only way to truely remove it is submersion. I found it a waste of my money. That's my personal opinion.

Shirley

Ooh, look forward to hearing your thoughts on it Heidi. 

I have never heard of this product Laura but it sounds great.  I generally remove mine with a spritz of water too - sometimes it returns but I just spritz it a second time, usually with a little more water and that does the trick.  I have yet to have any "permanent" blue lines.  I've even ironed the blue on accident and it still removed.  Maybe it's the brand I use??

H,

I have used it with great success. One little spritz and the lines are gone. I don't have to get the whole quilt wet to rid of a few lines. I have only used it on my own as of now to see it the lines ever come back and they haven't in 9 months, so I would use on customers now. I would like to hear from others to see if they are having different results.

Archived