Home from Paducah - Wow!

Well if there is one show that anyone who loves to quilt and/or sew needs to go to is Paducah! I had a great time and saw and learned alot!

I came home with lots of goodies not only for myself but also for my business. Too many great vendors to mention not only in the convention center but throught the entire town.

I also got to go to the National Quilt museum and Bryerpatch Studio and meet Caryl Bryer-Fallet-Gentry. She is a lovely lady and such a talented artist!

Our Pellon  legacy batting sold very well and was sold out by the end of the show. I also got to play on every long arm machine available ( I needed to get my long arm fix in since I wasn't home for almost 2 weeks!)

How funny that amid the thousands of people I would run into Libby G from this forum  at the show not once but twice in a few days - it was great to see a familiar face! I saw  met people from all over the world , including a gorgeous gal in full kimono regalia!

Finally the quilts were to die for - such talent and what an inspiration to us quilters!

If anyone is interested you can check out LOTS of pictures of my adventures plus pictures of quilts on my business page on Facebook. Go to Phoenix Rose Quilts and enjoy!

I'm very blessed to have been able to go and will get back there sometime in the future!

You had me seeing quilts patterns in everything, the bridge with flying geese and bead board, the French braid and bricks & cornerstones in the sidewalk. I’m sure you had a great time, and I would so love to go to the show but if not your virtual tour is second best. Thanks Loads Saundra

:)  :D

Archived