I Timed My Machine - You Can Call Me Superwoman :)

I'm feeling pretty much like Superwoman right now.  I re-timed my machine yesterday! 

I had been putting it off, after all I've read here on the forums I was pretty sure that was the issue.  I'd been having skipped stitches going to the left since the machine came home.  I watched the APQS video about a dozen times and walkted through it step by step.  It might just be me, but I swear the stitches look better too.  I quilted feathers left and right and every which way and thank goodness, the problem seems to have been resolved!

I actually cannot believe I did this myself!!  Thank you Dawn and Amy and everyone here who's posted such wonderful advice.  This forum is a life saver!  :)

Woohoo, way to go!  I have not had to retime my Lenni yet, but I did take the maintenance class about 3 years ago and did it several times in the class so I'm confident that if/when the time comes, that I'll be able to do it.  But that must be a good feeling for you to have accomplished that  on your own, just from watching the videos!!  Good job!

"Braveheart" - with your determination you've exhibited since mastering your Ulti you have earned this title! I always look forward to hearing what you're up to and your solutions. Glad you've now mastered timing, it's a great thing to have under your belt. :)

Wow, braveheart! That's great! You should be very proud of yourself!

Well done!  The first time I had to do it, I had to psych myself up for at least an afternoon.  I've hit so many rulers and done other foolish things that I am now the "Timing Queen".  I hope that you are wonderfully proud of yourself!  You deserve it!

Awww thank you!  I was really nervous pulling apart a machine that cost thousands of dollars, but it wasn't as bad as I thought!!  I followed the video exactly and aside from being interupted by my kids every five minutes it wasn't bad! 

You deserve a cape and mask! I said on another thread that I'd just have to throw my Freedom away if it got out of time. I don't know if I have the skills or the understanding.

Archived