My First 2 Quilts!!

I put some photos in my Webshots album - Quilts March 2007 - of two quilts I did on my new Millennium.....

The garden quilt is a customer quilt....easy peasy.

The starry path quilt is mine from a Linda Ballard class I took a few years ago. I wanted to quilt it really nice so I waited and waited until I thought I could handle more detailed work. Last month I took another class - machine quilting - so I marked it with stencils for quilting on my dsm. It sat around waiting for me.....then I got my lil Mnm! So I thought, GREAT! now I can quilt it on that. Well, the design wasn't really what I would have chosen for the LA.......

I learned so much from this quilt! Plan ahead was the most important thing.

In no way is this quilt even remotely good but I am proud of it anyway!

I'll try to attach a photo of it here but feel free to visit my webshots!

Thanks for the nice comments. It is appreciated......

I have been machine quilting on my domestic since I started quilting....about 2002. In 2003 I got my HobbyQuilter and have been mid-arm quilting up til now when I got my Millennium. In my Webshots albums I have photos of a wholecloth mini quilt that I did on my Pfaff. The others in the albums were done on my HQ.......sadly, I didn't take photos of every quilt I have done for customers.

I look forward to improving my skills and only hope to achieve what others in this group have achieved.

Thanks, Patty! It's a Linda Ballard pattern......she teaches in N. Calif and Oregon.......are you familiar with her classes/retreats?

www.letsquilt.com

She is teaching a retreat for my Twisted Stitchers group the end of March in Mt. Shasta City.

I have quite a few tops from her retreats to quilt!

Archived