Some Finishes

Here are three quilts that I recently finished.  I am trying to get smarter about budget and what kind of quilting I provide.  All three of these are examples of keeping the quilting to fit the budget.

16018230633_9cfaa8cc3c_s.jpgVickie's Flannel folk quilt by Charlotte Peterson Enchanted Quilting, on Flickr

This folksy quilt was done with several border/sashing treatments and an overall feather in the center portion.  I used Perma Core Sumac (baby poop brown/green) with this...works perfectly.

16450613658_a741730b70_s.jpgJeri's boxy throw by Charlotte Peterson Enchanted Quilting, on Flickr

This throw had tons of boxes that I could have stitched out.  Instead I used a free hand overall on that area, a design line pattern in the squares and outer border corners, and a floral overall in the border.  I used a camel colored thread with BL in the bobbin.

16583150502_8c05b94b3b_s.jpgDiana's by Charlotte Peterson Enchanted Quilting, on Flickr

This box in box quilt was challenging.  I figured out by using CC's in the boxes I could eliminate many stops and starts.  I used leafy/ferny elements in the wide sashings and the outer border.  I used camel thread on this quilt with BL in the bobbin.

Thanks for looking...a few more pix on my Flickr page.

Archived