Getting Closer!

We moved into our new home The end of October. We decided to replace the carpet upstairs with hardwood flooring. The loft is my "Quilt Cave". Last weekend we hung the TV on the wall (a compromise with my husband). We will hang a floating shelf for the AV components under the TV. Sunday we set up the longarm!!!! She has been in storage since last April. There is still a lot of work to do, but the hard part is done. No quilting yet, but getting closer! I can't wait to start quilting again!

post-1093-0-98040500-1450357722_thumb.jpg

post-1093-0-34771300-1450357738_thumb.jpg

Lisa, had no idea you were moving!  And, to Henderson.  This is a nice community with many lovely homes.  And, my favorite quilt store!  Quiltique - it is on Stephanie, just about 2 offramp from Grenn Valley Parkway (another favorite area of ours.  We don't live there but visit about twice a year.  We were just in LV 2 weeks ago to see Reba and Brooks and Dunn.  We always come the first weekend in Oct. to Boulder City for Art in the Park which is a terrific Art and Craft show.  We stay with a friend in Boulder for 4 or 5 days.  We have made many friends there and always have a wonderful time.

Do you have  a lot of painting and things to remodel or redo in your new home?  Your studio looks like it will be a terrific, creative space!  Lucky you!!!

Marilyn, we live just off Stephanie and Horizon Ridge! Quiltique is very close to my house. My office is at Green Valley & Pebble. Small world.

We have very little to do to this house. Just the flooring and a couple of rooms to paint. Soon I'll have time to quilt and I can't wait!

Archived