One down, 15 to go -It's done!! (with pics)....

Debbi, Hester & Leslie,

So beautiful! Your quilting is breathtaking!

Debbi,

If you wouldn't mind me asking, what did you charge for quilting that quilt? I am still working on my own quilts but have big dreams. I PPP every day.

Hester,

You said you hadn't charged enough. Would you mind telling me what you do charge for a quilt like that? Also, the basket weaving you did is what scale? I found templates for 3/4" and 1" squares. Or did you go on your own?

Leslie,

I wouldn't have dreamed the basket weaving would be such a beautiful border!

You ladies are all so inspiring. Keep posting so we all push ourselves to do better and better each time. Thanks and my hat's off to you all for such beautiful work.

Marge

Debbi, I can't believe you got that quilt done so quickly - you are amazing. Did your family have to feed you at the machine 24 hours a day or what???? It is really, really beautiful, don't you hate to give this quilt back to the customer?

Hester, I love what you did to this quilt. Are each of the pieced blocks done in the same feather pattern - I like that idea. I hate to think of new things for each block, takes my brain too long.

You gals both did the LA'ers proud!

Sharon.

Oh, you guys are making my tongue itch! I mean my fingers itch, and my tongue water, I mean my mouth water, and my tongue hand out!! HANG out, oh you know what I mean!! Drooooollllllllllll................. Thanks for sharing these!

Archived