Need Advice on Charging or Not

Please help me make a decision since I don't know what the heck I'm doing! I just finished a quilt, doing an edge to edge pantograph. I noticed on the back of the quilt there are a few eyelashes in a certain area. The rest of the quilt looks fine. Should I not charge for doing this quilt since it's less than perfect? I'm afraid the lady is going to be disappointed when she sees it. Thank you.

Gable:(

Dear need advise,

If you still have it on the rails just go back and pick out those areas and restitch. If it has been taken off just lay it on the way it was on the rails and fix those areas really quick. But really she is going to love it so much she won't even notice. Congratulations.

Nora

New bie too

Millennium

Never not fix, always fix your booboo's, you are only as good as your last job :cool: ...and always charge....you silly lady.

Word of mouth advertising is great, but when something goes wrong that spreads like wildfire...and I hate wildfires, they are so hard to over come, and put out.

Hi everyone,

Thanks from me too for the advice that you gave to Gable. I'm currently working on a quilt, and will be doing a little more frogging than I had recently thought. Quilt is still loaded, so that's not a problem. Special thanks to you Bonnie for your statement about you are only as good as your last quilt. That's been running through my head as I quilt this.

Beth

Archived