Birthday blocks ----anyone quit?

Susanri

has anyone quit?? I don\'t want to make blocks if you have quit. If you are not on this List I have sent you a block or I have you as quit. I have received 17 blocks

These are the last blocks I have to do Anyone here not doing blocks?

April W

Tina R-B

Barb W

Stephanie G

LindaC

Beth M

Carlotta J

MarilynG

DebraH

Pam N

Sandra D

Lorraine C

These three ladies I owe a block to

Elaine Benge ---I have received hers

Janet Armstrong-- I have received hers

Jeanne Rumas-- I have Received hers

Text

AS of 12/2/07 these will be sent out.by 12/10/07 and will be finished.

I have received block from: (and owe block to)

Judi O, Rita K, Kate M.,Karol K., Lorrie H., Renea G., Vicki B.,Valerie E., Susan C., Mariyln J., Elaine E., Teresa T., Jeanne R., Norece E., Janet A.,

I have sent out blocks to: (But still haven\'t rec\'d one)

Sheryl S., Tina R.,Leslie Mc., Linda B., Sue A., Gerry M., Markita W., Stephanie G., Tina S., Sue U., Wilma D., Lisa T.

Contract completed:

Barbara G., Rona D., Ami K., Debbi T., Linda F., Roxie L., April W., Carol H., Alyn M-G., Linda C.,

Thanks your responses help a lot in my planning in finishing blocks I hate to make bocks for those who have enough or can\'t do it anymore

I will make for those who have responded as still sending

April W---responding still sending

Tina R-B---responding still sending

LindaC will not send has enough blocks

Pam N responding still sending

Sandra D responding still sending

Haven\'t heard from if they still want blocks

Barb W

Lorraine C

Stephanie G

DebraH

MarilynG

Carlotta J

Beth M

I am still in, but will need to go beyond the end of the year, since I only got started in August.

Thanks again to all who have sent a house for my neighborhood.

Judi, I just received your package with the little pink houses! Boy, you weren\'t kidding, they are LITTLE! Too cute. Thanks also for the \'starter\' houses. I will use them also. The neighborhood is growing. I will take a photo of what I have so far.

Just a reminder, my birthday is Christmas Eve! (The busiest time of year.)

Hi Susan! I am still in it. Thought I would be done by now, but life is so busy at work and with all the Christmas projects yet to be done. I never learn that November flies by! On my list I have crossed off your name that I sent you a block a few months ago. If you didn\'t receive it, please let me know! Hope you are having a great Sunday....I am enjoying the snow outside, which is gorgeous, and the laughter of my grandson who is visiting. Christmas is always special with little ones around. Roxie

Archived