MQS Confirmation

Maybe we all should were a certain color ribbon so we can find people from APQS or something else. Only some of us have pictures posted and the rest of us are a mystery when it comes to what we look like.

Just an idea. I do believe other groups have done that to help identify members.

I love to meet others but would love a quick way to find you other than trying to read everyones name tags (they get flipped around).

Cheryl

Ditto for me. I haven\'t received confirmation in the mail yet, but my credit card has been charged and it looks like I got into all of the classes I wanted. I expect the confirmation any day now, but it could be delayed due to all of the ice we are currently getting in the Midwest.

Debbi

Still no confirmation here in the boonies of Eastern WA. But I\'m very hopeful, since everyone seems to be getting the classes they wanted - at least so far! As far as how I\'m getting there, I\'m watching SWA as well - like you said, we\'re still too far out. I won\'t decide on flying vs. driving until the schedules come out. But I\'ll get there even if I have to walk! Well, maybe not walk - that\'s a looooong way! - but there\'s trains and planes and automobiles........:P

Archived