NQR - Weight Watchers....

I am a life timer. I go to the meetings once a month but sure could use support. I exercise a lot, aerobics class twice a week and Curves 2 to 3 times a week. I think that helps me when I go a little crazy with the sweets. I lost about 20 lbs a couple of times until I got my act together. I guess I am cheap too. I would rather spend money on quilting than on a meeting because I have pigged out and can\'t stop. I would love to be in the group also. It may keep me on track. Thanks for thinking of it.

Charlotte

I am a WW member. In just 3 1/2 months I have lost 25 lbs. It\'s a wonderful program. Every person\'s body responds differently. My sister cannot lose on this program. With me it just melted off - which was wonderful. And for me, I found that I needed to stay away from those low point high carb snacks. I only have popcorn once or twice a week. I always have yogurt, Kashi high fiber crackers, low fat string cheese. I also ordered the audio book "You on a Diet" from those Discovery Health channel doctors (they were recently on Oprah). The book is horrible, and I would have tossed those CDs out the window if I hadn\'t paid for them, BUT I learned so much about how our bodies work that it really helped. I started taking B5 each morning and I can\'t believe how much energy I have - and it\'s not that nervous caffine type energy. It\'s suppose to help your body convert protein,carbs,fat into energy and it works for me. I also started taking Omega-3 capsules and my DH swears the fish oil made my butt slide right off my body!!!! I love him.

Good Luck in your WW journey.

Archived