A Very Merry Christmas to you All.

Just stopping in to say "Merry Christmas to you all" I do hope yours is a blessed one and filled with joy and happiness.

Over the past few years I have so enjoyed this chat forum. I have had the pleasure of meeting many of you and find you to be really wonderful ladies and gents. You have all inspired me in one way or another. I'm so grateful to know you.

You have all enriched my life and I'm a better person and quilter as a result of just knowing you.

God Bless and I hope your New Year is filled with many dreams coming true. I have a feeling it will be a wonderful year for in 2008 for the Machine Quilters out there. I wish you all success in your Quilting Business.

Love Grammie Tammie

Here Here....My glass of water is being held up to all of my APQS family....I too wish that all have a GREAT and SAFE Christmas and may your cupboards be filled with quilts in 2008. May all your wishes come true. And now my other hand is going into the Cream Cheese Fudge....YUMMO...:P

Merry Christmas! May your holidays be filled with good cheer, laughter, friends and loved ones.

I\'m new to this board (first post!) but many of your names and faces have become familiar through weeks of reading. Looking forward to finally being able to communicate with the wonderful people here!

All the best to you and your families this holiday season.

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful people who are so willing to share ideas , give advice I have learned so much from this great forum .We share stories , ideas , even vent about problems someone is always right there to help us through ...... Even though I have only meant a couple of you ladies in person I feel like a part of a family who all share the passion of quilting

May 2008 be filled with peace , blessing of health ;)

Glad to hear that everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I\'ve had to become a lurker lately, just having to give my hands a rest after I get home from work. I do not like this new med at all! Sounds like Santa didn\'t leave anyone out, WooHoo! All the quilts and stories are wonderful, you all have been so busy! Just want to say what a blessing everyone here has been over the last year, and hope everyone has a wonderful, prosperous, prolific NEW YEAR!!

Archived