55yrs today

Happy Anniversary. It is nice to know there are people out there who persevere through all the trials that can occur in marriage. It is definitely worth all those bumps in the road to have a strong family and many happy memories together - with more to come. Congratulations. Janet

Hey Carol,

What an inspiration for us all, and I agree, neither of you look old enough to be married 55 years!! We just celebrated 26 and I find my marriage is one of the easiest things in my life...glad it works so well for you too!!! What a wonderful thing that your family is so large and you have started such a nice foundation for all the generations after you....Congratulations!! Sincerely...Denise

Marylyn..

It is done using something called HTML. The simple parts - like I use - are easy to learn. I have sent to you an email explaining the above post. I wanted to post it here but the site picks up the instructions and makes the whole thing move from right to left like the "Congrats" above. I am willing to help anyone who is interested to learn how to use it. There are many websites that give instructions also. One good one for beginners is -

http://www.annabella.net/html.html

Check it out.

I found it very helpful to me to print out pages of instruction like those at Annabelle\'s site so that I can be looking at the instructions when I am trying to put a post together,

Archived