Claudia's open house in Krefeld

I got back from a week at Claudia's in Krefeld, Germany yesterday evening. What a week! I learned so much. We were a very mixed group from people whose machines had not yet arrived to those who had had them for a year or more. Also all parts of europe were represented - Norway, Britain, France, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, that I can remember.

Claudia is an exciting person to be around and her enthusiasm transfers to all, so many ideas and tips were given, she was very generous with her time.

Her shop is lovely and large, with a good teaching space

post--13461899084311_thumb.jpg

And I even did some work. So many ideas of exercises to try. It was very reassuring to see that other beginners were at the same stage as me and good to see that those a year down the line were so much better it shows what PPP will do.

Thank you again Claudia and I will be back to do feathers in June

post--13461899084756_thumb.jpg

And I shouldn\'t forget to mention Mark. He was there to do the maintenance class which was so useful. My husband joined me for this and now I can talk to him about the machine as he now understands how it works. Everyone who owns one of these machines really should take the class.

We had so much fun.

And after the week: I am able to do PFun PFeather PFeiling. :D

A came home on Saturday after the interesting Show-and-Tell and take a quilt out of my boxes and start quilting!

Thank you Claudia for this interesting week.

Den Rest schreibe ich aber auf Deutsch, weil jetzt ist meine Englisch- Schublade echt leer. Es war wirklich toll und ich habe mir den erstbesten Quilt gegriffen und sofort angefangen. Was ist drauf? Natürlich Federn und Continous-lines. Ne Bobbles nicht das paßte nicht so wirklich. So, nochmals vielen Dank und ich wünsche Dir viel Erfolg mit deinem ersten Longarm Kurs in den Staaten.

Viele liebe Grüße

Manuela

and I decided to show you the following ones.....,;)

I have a lot of more pictures.......but just to give you an impression.....;)

Can you imagine, that I haven´t had time to MAKE pictures, so I was really surprised what I´ve found on my camera:D;)

Manuela and Yvette..... I really enoyed the time with you all!:)Hopefully the other european Longarmer will join this wonderful chat group , too!

And send pictures??????;):cool:

Claudia

post--13461899085564_thumb.jpg

Yes, we have had a lucky time!

Much work, much PFood, a lot of PFun Pfeather PFeiling and

PPP.

Sorry Claudia, I have had to take the classes, couldn\'t stay in the kitchen and all the other Longarmers have gone quilting! It was great, to have them all here.

It was so exciting!! Thanks a lot! You have done a great job!

All the best to you for your first teaching classes in Kansas.

.... and this time, I will have a look .....

I\'m so impatient ! ;)

Elke

Claudia,

as a pattern designer I want to congratulate you on your first classes! I had a chance to see the results of your "students" at the end of the days and I am so impressed! Your students are natural talents - with a little help from you my friend!

It was also a lot of fun to see your special rose, butterfly and feathers done by your students in such a wonderful way! I am working on our CD-project with the video lessons about your rose, butterfly and pfeathers, so I am sort of "dreaming" those patterns of yours; seeing them come to life in your classes is just Pfun!

See you soon to create a few more videos for our CD-project!

Loes...

...seeing Claudia\'s butterflies in the air, butterflies on my monitor, butterflies at my fingertips, butterflies in my mind, butterfly video lessons almost done now :)

Archived