SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!

My new millie,Gracie is here!! :D I came home for lunch, sat down to check out the new threads, and I heard the semi!!!!!!!!! My hubby and friend just got it all in the house and the boxes opened!!!! I'm glad my hubby is doing the putting together of her!! :P Looks quite intemidating!! (SP?) :mad: I have to go back to work.... hubby has to read the mannual:P!! I can't believe it is really here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! linda

Oh Linda! I\'m so happy for you! Our mid-week meditation here at the hosp. talked about how babies are proof that God wants the world to go on. I don\'t think that Carl Sandberg meant baby quilting machines, but they will do! Have a great time with Gracie, learn lots, and remember to sleep and breathe!

Beth

What an exciting feeling! I remember it well. My Katie arrived around Christmas. Finally sold our pool table and she is up and running. Having a few tension moments. Bobbin threads keep breaking..still want to PPP a bit more before making adjustments Going to try the stitch regulator tomorrow. My dear friend Nickie was here for dinner..she is a quilter, and took a test drive. She had fun! Think she is just a wee bit stiff so may need some wheel adjustment. Going to try pantos as well before I change anything. I am loving this..and dh is pretty good at it as well.

Enjoy and keep us posted on how it is going!

Marilyn

Archived