Is it the server ????

Today I am having a hard time connecting to the list, it seems to take forever and then when I click on another topic it again takes up to 30 seconds to load or times out. I am on DSL, never a problem on the old site and no problems with other sites now. I am about to give up trying to read todays posts - this is miserably slow!!! Any moderators out there who might report it????

Thanks..........................needing my fix.......................

Jeanette,

I\'m on dial-up and not having any problem loading the posts in the usual time [Oooh, maybe my "usual" is your "really slow"!!!]. If I was having the same problem you are, my "tech support" (my hubby) would tell me to reboot my computer - that\'s his solution for everything, whether it\'s my problem or the server\'s. You might try that - he\'s right more often than he\'s wrong!:P

hmmm...are there still ongoing issues caused by that pair of undersea cut cables? Redirecting internet traffic to accommodate it created some headaches everywhere...Amazon.com and Bank of America were a nightmare recently. But at the same time, other sites I needed to get to were fine.

Anita

Archived