MQS Shopping List

Mary Beth

Okay, we don\'t even look alike!! Do you know that the Over the Edge girls still think that was me that bought one of everything....DH would kill me if I did that!! Judy L told me when she was here a couple of weeks ago that she was talking to the OTE people and asked if they knew me and they said they did because I bought one of everything at MQS....I was standing next to Donna when she did it, but it wasn\'t me:P:D This subject just cracks me up!! I must not "shine" when I\'m out in public....people don\'t remember the real me:D:P I\'m going to take an assertiveness class...that\'s it!!

Ok, no more heat about the rulers.

But I do need to find a ruler that makes a smooth easy curve.

I need more ocntrol. My curves just get extended or flatten out. Has anybody tried the Little Detailer designed by Sue Vollbrecht from Quilter\'s Rule? It is 5" such a nice size.

http://www.quiltersrule.com/mailings/2007weekly/spring-summerNewProducts.html

I also plan to watch the demo for the Rope rulers that I bought at Road2CA. I take the rulers out of the drawer, look at them and put them back in the drawer. I know that I am supposed to draw on paper using them before I use them on a quilt but I get all turned around going from A to B and then C to D. HUH? I\'m going to spend some time at the ruler demo booths this year.

Mary Beth,

We\'re going to have to take you by the OTE booth and introduce you to them as the person standing by the woman that bought one of each ruler!:P

Linda, I know what you mean about buying the rulers/guides and then not being able to figure out how to use them. Sherry Roger\'s Braid template is totally confusing to me. You get a page of designs with it and they are just gorgeous, but I never could figure out how to use it and get it placed correctly for the second/third rows.

I signed up for several classes on templates/guides for MQS.

I just realized that my list does not include thread!!! That\'s one of my favorite parts. I wish I had to fly, it would make my list so much shorter :P

I printed out the vendor list, even though it is not complete. I have mapped out my stratigy. I am looking up the vendors to see what they have to offer me....then look out:D

Hey Phyllis, call Sherry and ask her how to use the rulers. Maybe she can tell you over the phone.

I need good SID ruler. I\'ve been told by many of you to go for Megan\'s Best so maybe this is the year.

• 1 month later...

Jen,

Here is the address to the vendor mall at MQS

You should be able to look for vendors that you really want to visit...or those you have no desire to visit ;)

I\'m a complete dork and color code my map. Then when I get there I throw it up and the air and run through all of the vendor booths:P:D

Archived