Homage to Bonnie's Fab Starch and Steam

I received a quilt in the mail from KY this week and she must have measured the top then added the width of the border she attached to give me measurements. The whole quilt (laying inside this border) is a B or C cup. The borders are way too small and my measurements were 4 inches less both directions than hers. My first thought was Bonnie\'s Fabulous Steam Method. LOL

Patty Jo - Step Away from the candy...that is for Bonnie. :D

April - the border is 4 inches too small for the quilt interior? Is that right? I\'m afraid that, for me, there would be only one thing to do....head to the post office and return that quilt. Or maybe the piecer has more of the fabric that she can send you to repair (read as "piece correctly") the quilt. Otherwise, you will be fighting that quilt all the way.

I\'d be licking stamps right now.:P

THANK YOU LINDA....I just love the box of goodies...and it will last me a LONG TIME. ;)

Glad it worked out so well for you, I have one on the frame right now that its NOT WORKING at all...so I did a burn test on a bit of fabric and guess what....the lady swore it was cotton, and I would say its more of a 60 poly and 40 cotton...the melted ball at the end of the burned piece stands out like a needle its so sharp. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she is going to get it as best I can.:(

OK Linda, I was just wanting my chocolate fix. :( So I went to the JCPenney\'s "Sweet Sale" got my 10% off and a candy bar. So I\'ll be good for now and I know that Bonnie will be much more controlled and not eat them for breakfast. She\'s much more disciplined than I am. You gotta admit that putting a box of candy out there was just toooooo much of a temptation..:D:):D LOL

Originally posted by PattyJo

I know that Bonnie will be much more controlled and not eat them for breakfast. She\'s much more disciplined than I am.

Patty Jo, you are very silly....me discipline, ;) Yeah right....and donkeys fly too! I have been known to eat just about anything for breakfast and I DO believe candy has been on that list. :P

Archived