MQS quilt entry

ROFLMAO! Sue you were in my dreams. I dreamt that you offered to take a close look at my quilt before I sent it in. Well we pulled it out of the bag and laid it out on the table. You looked at the binding and in my dream the binding was a different color and you said, "So why did you pick this for a binding?" Well then you went to town looking at the stitches and all went well on the front until you turned it over. LOL you were petting the back and your hand got tangled in a huge birds nest and you said, "So you know that getting a ribbon does take time, right?" Horrified I woke from my nightmare! LOL I assure you all there are no birds nests on the back. I really don\'t have my hopes on a ribbon but I won\'t lie...it would be awesome!

Hay Heidi

Wow... I\'m in your dreams??? LOL I\'m sure your quilt will show wonderfully!!!! And it\'s ok to hope you will get a ribbon but I have to say that just entering it and putting it out there for everyone to see makes you a pro in my eyes!!!! I have been holding my breath just hoping that my quilt makes it across the border, I usually drive across and ship in from the other side but this year I sent it FedEx I got my notice this morning that it has arrived safe and sound... big sigh!!!! I am just hoping that all this time rolled up in that box doesn\'t turn it into a big mess of creases... the thread tends to not flatten out well after being boxed for so long. I have to tell you that your dream is so funny to me as I always put a coloured binding on my quilts so that it won\'t be placed in the wholecloth quilts so I would be telling you wait a go, Awesome binding colour LOL see you all next week!!!!:P I\'ll keep my fingers crossed for you that your quilt does get a ribbon!!!!

Sue,

Now that is hilarious that you explain about the binding! I just keep seeing your face when you found the birds nest...hilarious! But you did keep that ever present smile on and actually Shana was there too and of course she was saying, "it will be just fine!" Obviously I have too much on my mind. I think I am more panicked about it making it to the show than anything. I shipped yesterday with a 3 day delivery. I added bubble wrap in the folds so I hope it doesn\'t get too many creases. I hate when they are hung like that. I\'ll have to check to make sure it is delivered and then I\'ll rest easier. Good luck on yours too. I\'m sure with all the thread you put in it will hang right out! Your work is just amazing!

Archived