self portrait, but its not me

When over the weekend at the quilt show in Vermont, Siana and I were walking around looking at the quilts and taking pictures. Siana...stopped dead in her tracks and yelled...."Grandma its you"....Stupid me said "Where?"....and then she pointed at this.

I have to admit...if this is a self portrait....I have a twin...this really could have been me.

post--13461899943453_thumb.jpg

Bonnie,

Wow that really is you! Now I'm really upset because I don't recall see this quilt. Which room was it in? The main room got so crowded and I'm not a crowd person so I may have walked right by it. Then the other room was after the 3 hours in the first room so I don't think I paid as close attention there either! Wonder what else I missed!

Oh and was you twin laughing too?

Originally posted by hmerrill

Bonnie,

Wow that really is you! Now I'm really upset because I don't recall see this quilt. Which room was it in?

Oh and was you twin laughing too?

Heidi...it was just one row over from where we were when we bumped into each other...and NO she wasn't laughing, but I sure did look around to see if the artist was anywhere to be seen...that would have been spooky.

:P:P I know huh...I use to be a "skip tracer" for a credit and collections office in another life and I have already found her....wouldn't it just kill her if I just showed up and said hi. She lives about a hour away from me.:cool::cool:

Bonnie,

I saw the quilt and yes you must have a twin. It was great seeing you again. I did see Heidi later and had to tell her not to take pictures on the quilts. We laughed and she laughed when she heard that one "quilter" flipped me off when I told her not to take pictures. I thanked her.

Take care.

Charlotte

Well...how rude....I'm sorry, I didn't realize that we weren't to take pictures...EVERYONE was so I didn't even think about it....geez, wish I had known that.:(

And as far as the "Flipping Off"....man, she needs to grow up....that's something a teen would do, or someone without any manners.

Oh Bonnie,

You could take pictures of the contest quilts. I am sorry that you thought you couldn't. It was in the other room where I was a quilt monitor, where the special fairy tales quilts were that you couldn't take a picture. They were going to put the quilt on calendars and other items so they could raise money for the children with parents in Iraq. It is a good cause so I was just trying to do what I was assigned to do. Sorry to make you feel you did something wrong because you didn't. Did you enjoy the show?

Charlotte

Actually Charlotte, I was very impressed with the show...I wasn't expecting that many quilt or really that many vendors....I will be back next year for sure...if for nothing else but the ferry ride, that was cool.

So glad I didn't do anything wrong....I really hate when I go against the rules...it really bothers me....

Let me know where to purchase the calendar....I would like one...thanks.

Archived