FREEHAND FILLERS

I have been practicing with Sue Patten's book FREEHAND FILLER PATTERNS and Myrna Ficken's dvd JUST DO IT. I tried my hand at just doing it on my latest quilt. I will try to post a picture.

URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2050355940102757096aQbhwb]2050355940102757096aQbhwb_th.jpg[/url]

Julie.......that is sooooooooo cool.....and you posted a picture!!!

YEAAAAAAAAA:D:D:D:D

You did a great job!! Bring your quilt and the DVD along with you when you come up next week. I love what you did on that quilt. Can't wait to see some of your other quilts and goodies!!! YIPPPPEEE .........;););) Can't wait to meet you next week......

Renae

Want everone too know,,, if you haven't ordered Myrna's DVD it is so awesome,,, you will love it,,, and you beginners like I am ,,,,it will learn you a lot,,, details to details,,,on freehand quilting,,, you are a wonderful teacher Myrna... I thought once when I was watching it,,, I was in your classroom,,, Oh I wish I was,,,

Way to go Mryrna you have another winner,,, I can't wait till your other one comes out,,,

Just ordered Myrna's DVD! Seem to be on a streak of "having to get" stuff lately! I just took classes with Sue Patten and Karen McT last week so I'm already overwhelmed with new techniques to practice! I think I'll be scheduling a couple of weeks of practice during August just to get all the new stuff down pat.

Sandra

I bought Sue's book at MQS, I am in the looking at pictures stage and wishing I could do it. I guess I need to "just do it", right Myrna :)

Next on my list is Myrna's DVD...I spend too much money at MQS so I am trying to recover ;) But as soon as I see the extra moola...I'm investing!!

Mary Beth = you can get a little on Utube. There are great short clips and many different things. Get inspired with out the Moola.

I'm heading to Eudora this morning with a Friend to check out their Quilt show. They are at the Eudora Middle School, 2635 Church, Eudora KS

see ya, Julia

Archived