Check'n in wanted to say hi!

Just wanted to say HI to all my friends here! Miss chat'n with you all. Im almost done w/the wedding dresses, hemming, etc. I pop in here quick like, lately, but dont have the time to post. Thought i'd let you know im still alive (with the exception of a broken toe/foot.)

Hobbling around doing as best I can, hoping it will be gone by Aug 6 when we leave for Maui for the wedding. I was a klutz when I went to KINKO's to have them print t-shirts for all 10 of us flying to Hawaii. Daughter wanted us to all wear t-shirts saying: Bride, Mother of the bride, grandmother...etc....

So as i'm getting up from one of Kinko's cubicles (hate those things anyway) I rammed my foot on the side wall of the cubical. It's at least broke in 2 places. Im sooooo bummed!

Anyway...take care everyone! I'll be thinking of ya, and popp'n in and out as I can here, until after the ceremonial festivities are thru!

Quilted Hugs,

I've been thinking about you. That's a real bummer about your foot......hope it heals fast. I know you will love Hawaii........it is wonderful and the beaches are GREAT!!! Have a great wedding and then relax on those beaches. Talk to you when you get back.

Renae

Yes.. I can relate - from one Butler to another...

Ramming a toe into the wall... Yup, that's a BUTLER stunt if I ever heard one! :P Don't pull any more Butler stunts until after the wedding, OK?

PS: if it's any consolation, flip flops and sandals are the perfect shoe for broken toes and Hawaii. You'll be fine (comfortable) Fortunately you don't need to squeeze your feet into some pointy-toed high heel dress pumps! Find some pretty sandals with bling to go with your broken toe and your "mother of the bride" dress :cool: and try not to let anyone step on your toes while you're dancing at the wedding reception.

Ahhhh, I can smell the plumeria and taste the coconuts now. mmmmmmmmmm

My DH cut his foot on coral during out trip to Hawaii on day seven out of ten. The last three days were VERY relaxing--didn't do anything but bake banana bread in the condo and watch the ocean. Luckily we did all the sightseeing and tours early in the trip.:cool:

We do hope your toe heals fast--I like Shana's suggestions about the flip flops. Keen sandals have toe protectors--ask me why I wear them.

Archived