OK - I'm catching up

We traveled on Friday from NY to NC and the only traffic we hit was in VA near Quantico through Fredricksburg. Other than that the roads were pretty clear. We went to the beach on Sat., found a parking spot and had plenty of room on the beach! Definitely not as many people out and about this Labor Day. We drive back tomorrow and are hoping that we miss any traffic! We'll be leaving her just in time to miss Hannah! I sure hope my son doesn't get hit. the news is getting it closer and closer. He lives in Wilmington, AKA Hurricane Alley! They have really been lucky for the past 20 years...I just hope luck keeps holding out. We lived down here when Floyd blew through, twice! I think that was 10 years ago. I hate hurricane season...they are just to unpredictable. It looks like Hannah is on track to hit us in NY too but by then it will no doubt be just a tropical storm.

Patty Jo and Mary Beth - try chocolate ice cream with peanut butter dip...yummy!

Originally posted by Bonnie

Originally posted by Mary Beth

When DH was a kid he had them double dip...chocolate and butterscotch...ummm!!

This is what we did as kids as well.. Although I like Cherry as well, but you don't seem to find it as easily out here as back home.

Hey Bonnie there is a wonderful soft ice cream shop on the way up to Gloversville and they have the cherry!!!!! Road trip?!!!!

Originally posted by hmerrill

Originally posted by Bonnie

Originally posted by Mary Beth

When DH was a kid he had them double dip...chocolate and butterscotch...ummm!!

This is what we did as kids as well.. Although I like Cherry as well, but you don't seem to find it as easily out here as back home.

Hey Bonnie there is a wonderful soft ice cream shop on the way up to Gloversville and they have the cherry!!!!! Road trip?!!!!

YEAH and fabric to boot....love that quilt store...there, Have you ever been to the Log Cabin in Ravena? Maybe a long road trip with a side trip...

Originally posted by PattyJo

Bonnie - Is that luggage rack reserved for anyone? Let me know if you need a navigator - not that I am one, but if you need one, I could be one with a little guidance. LOLOL:cool:

Can always use a navigator even though I have a Garmin.....no the luggage rack isn't reserved for anyone....that's where all the fabric is going silly...I have places for 6 plus me to sit.....and still a bit of space for luggage as long as we all don't pack like we aren't coming back....:P

Patty Jo,

I hope there is no internet connection in heaven....that's why they call it heaven :D We can get rid of all this junk that eats our brain cells....Yes, I know...it has been rumored that need to have the last word. I didn't believe it until you just pointed it out, again. The last person that said that didn't like me, now that you have said it I'm starting to wonder about you ;) I don't want to have the last word, so in your next post, make it a statement, and not something I will want to respond to :P

Archived