OK - I'm catching up

All right Mary Beth, Shana, Bonnie and all the others that are ahead of me in the posting count. I have just broken the 1800 mark. Look out you super chatters, after I buy the polygrip so that I don't loose me teeth chatting, I'm going to put this jaw into overdrive! You can just call me the "Ratchetjaw Momma" LOL:cool:

Now if I just quilt as fast as I can talk!!!

Well, I wondered if I would get any response from the competition. I have nike's on my fingertips so that I can go faster. So look out. Here I come. I tried the polygrip, just to keep my teeth from slipping ya know --- & YYYUUUUUCK, so I'm not going to work too hard to catch you afterall. I still need my beauty sleep (Now stop laughing out there) and I just don't have the time to talk all night to myself! Although that would be something that my head Doc, MaryBeth may have something to council me on. Now that I've talked myself into a circle, I don't know what I'll do, keep posting, keep reading or maybe some of both...OK, too much coffee today. Better clam up for now,.:P

Some of you talk A LOT!! ;)

I just checked to see how many posts I've made and today is my anniversary! I've been here since 8/31/02 and I don't even have 1,000 posts. I've never been considered quiet but it sure looks that way here, huh?

I do enjoy reading what you all have to say so . . keep it up!

Originally posted by hmerrill

I think I'm past the 12 step program!

Yep I agree....but we are in good company.......:P;);)

Addictions are sometimes a good thing. You snooze around here and it take a month to read all that goes on and then the lost feeling start to kick in so being here 99 times aday helps me stay sane...:)

Hi Boni - Boy after the rain we had last evening, it will be beautiful out there today. You'll have to post pics of your barn!

And Bonnie B - I'm looking forward to the pics of your house.

DH and I are going to go for a drive out in the country today. Get outta town and hopefully just enjoy the sunshine.:cool: Yep, I'll have my shades on for sure.

So therefore I to have to chime in....My name is Bonnie and I have been referred to as "ChatterBox"....got that handle at the ripe old age of 5....the man at the grocery would call me Chatterbox....because I would start talking to him as I hit the store and went kicking and screaming when we left.....Catch me if you can.....PattyJo....I'm still trying to catch Mary Beth...so we are all streaking down the street at this point. Let's us hope we aren't doing the Jim Stafford thing....:P:P

MaryBeth - I think you would have to take an extended trip to Siberia - like 6 months or so - and then maybe I could almost catch up to you. And Bonnie, Ms Chatterbox herself, you could go with MaryBeth and pick up Shana on your way and don't forget Heidi too. You do have a van or something big enough to hold you all and your multipul suitcases don't you? Oh and if you stop at any fabric shops, could you pick a few yds of fabric for me? I'm not asking for too much am I?

OK now, I'd better go and fix dinner for DH. We had a great day taking a drive, stopped at DQ for an icecream cone. It was a wonderful day to get outside, breath our clean air and enjoy each other. :cool:

One Durango, all ready and gassed up....To Heidi's, then off to Mary Beth's...kidnapping your booty as we fly up the coast and off to Shana's..... So then how are you going to catch up then.....:P Have a luggage rack for the top and plenty of room for fabric and stuffs as we go....

Besides that Barb...we would task force the 12 step...divvy it up and more than likely have it done in 6....:cool:

<a  href=2318577140091819759S425x425Q85.jpg' alt=

Archived