Large Feathered Wreath

Mary Beth

Hi,

You found it sooner than I thought you would. Anyways, as you can see it makes beautiful wreaths and 5 sizes and several combination. But, you ask, how do you use it?

I have made an pin plate that fits on the slide arm. So you mount the pin plate using 2 bolts on the slide arm near the crossbar.

Than you put a small threaded post into the end of the slide arm.

Now you can mount the 18 inch Featherz template on the CL,

which is reversed on the table - as with large circles.

I have 6 projects going at the same time.

The Push Button Crosshatch system

The Large Feathers

The Giant Water Spirit template

The Giant Hearts template

and Giant Feathers Border with 3,4,and 5 inch borders.

I will be publishing a little bit at a time as I finish parts and

quilt examples. Keep tuned.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael, I've been VERY nice too ! :) I've been so busy using my CL goodies I haven't had a chance to think of even being bad ! :P i know that will be a hard choice for you, there are so many talented ladies and gents out in CL quilt-land. And Mary Beth, didn't you get in trouble last week ? HMMMM Just joking, hope the leg is all better now. Glenda

Michael - you are so busy making new things - it will be impossible for all of us to keep up. What is a girl/boy to do? We better get our Christmas lists going and make sure you (Michael) has a copy so Santa gets everything straight! I saw the new gadget and big wreath this am but no time to write a note. Too much fun. Like the others - I am a wonderful tester ..... I have been nice too.

• 2 weeks later...

It's here!! Just came in the mail yesterday....can't wait to try it out.

I just finished a quilt where I could have used the small, tiny, little wreath from the spider web template....still kicking my own butt!! I could have been done in record time. I stenciled and chalked that whole silly quilt, and halfway throught slapped myself in the head like the V-8 thing....I think I need to tape these templates to the wall, like wall art, right behind my machine so I can look up and see them haning there....hey....I need to go get the pink handled hammer and nails and get busy :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived