friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I was going nuts! I haven\'t mailed my blocks yet...wondered if it was "the other Rita"...but after looking, it\'s mine...then saw it was Bobbi\'s...I gave it to her the other night and I\'m sooooo glad to say that I feel better when seeing the blocks together because they really don\'t look too bad...was afaid I went overboard with "scrappy"...This swap seems to be going really fast...enjoy! Rita

I have just a few more 2007 birthday blocks to make and get on their way and then will be starting this exchange. I can\'t believe how quickly some of you guys made all you blocks! If everyone finishes their blocks earlier we should consider swapping with the other half of the list that we each didn\'t get. Teresa, I will also need Bev and Jim\'s mailing address, no rush. DB (Dianne)

Thirteen blocks on their way to their new homes:D

Teresa, would you please give me the zipcode for Nancy in Phoenix? Then it too can be sent. I hope to hear they made it to your homes by next week. Sure feels good to have them all done. By the way, I put them in bigger than usual envelopes and the PO said a regular stamp was all that was needed except for the one sent to Germany and one I put in a smaller envelope. Hope you all like them, I sure had fun doing this! Roxie

My Blocks were mailed out today!! I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I did!! This is my first time exchanging blocks, so I am excited to recieve them as well!! Thanks for organizing this Teresa!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Beverly in Maryland

Archived