friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

Thanks for Kristie for the block that I received last week. I\'m so sorry for not having acknowledged it earlier. I had an attack of tidiness, put it somewhere and couldn\'t find it, then my computer wouldn\'t let me in, and on and on. So, Thanks so much for the lovely block and for including the name. I\'m learing so much about how to do this properly from other people. I\'ll be ready for next time!

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Beth

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristy Combs I got your beautiful star and four patch quilt block today,,,it is so pretty,, I love the colors. I love Eleanor Burns patterns too..

and Beth I am glad you like your squareinasquare quilt block,,and glad I picked the color blue for you,,, I love Jodi Barrows quilting ideals,,,and books,,,

name.bmp

Thanks Claudia and Linzi for letting me know you received my blocks. Seems like it must take about 10+ days from here! that\'s not too bad.

I am still wondering about Jo Rogers, Cathy, and Kristi Combs. Did you girls receive your blocks from me yet? You\'re all stateside, so you should have, but if you didn\'t let me know and I\'ll make you new ones.

Thanks!

Bobbi

Hi all from a snowy/sleety/rainy NY! LOL It is icing up at the moment but we got about 4 inches over night and now it is a mess! Car is in the shop so I\'m working at home, yeah no commute!

I have my blocks all done and they will go in the mail tomorrow. All I have to do is put them in the envelopes! I hope you all enjoy your blocks.

post--13461899182894_thumb.jpg

Thank you to Kristy Combs for the beautiful block. The pattern you used 54-40 or fight is one of my favorite blocks. I didn\'t realize that it was in Eleanor Burn\'s book. I\'m going to have to pull that book out. Thank you again, Dianne (DB)

Michelle,

When you find out how to post your pictures without using Webshots, let the rest of us know. We\'ve tried different things and we just aren\'t finding the right combinations. I\'d like to post a picture of Jim and me on our posting title too. Computers, can\'t live them or without them.

Archived