friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beth -yes...I looked on the back of the envelope...you did write Friendship Block...and I want to thank you yet again...for today\'s block that you sent me...also for the Friendship Block! lol...let me know who it should be sent to and I\'ll forward it! Rita

Rita,

I\'ve sent you two blocks so far? Good grief. I really thought that the one I was working on this morning was for you too. Not to worry about passing it on, keep it in good health, and I\'ll be sure to cross your name off the list when I get home. Guess I shouldn\'t be quilting, or mailing things before the coffee has really kicked in.

Beth

Theresa! I hope he doesn\'t get it... it\'s just not fun. I have asthma and the congestion is close to pneumonia... mine is now a bad bronchial thing, but I feel better and no fever. but with me this stuff hangs on and on....

I really want to get my new wheels on the machine, but no energy! I\'ll have help this weekend.

Yesterday I received a block from Marylyn . Its gorgeous. Thank you so much. Marylyn embroidered her signature perfectly. Mine won\'t be that great!

Today I received Beverly Vance\'s block. Her embroidered "L" is quite elegant. I love the bright fabric she chose. Thanks Beverly.

I gotta start learning machine embroidery. You are all blowing me away with your skills. I will post photos as soon as someone figures it out for me.

I had an envelope from USA today with a LOVELY block from Beverly! Thank you - I was so excited - a super idea to embroider an initial in the centre.

Just in case anyone was wondering... my whole set is cut out and just needs piecing. I\'ll probably post them so you get a package from the UK or I might use them as an excuse to find Teresa at Paducah! (I\'ll look her up there anyway as I think that it\'s amazing to meet international friends - just like an Elm Creek novel, in fact!):D

LINZI x

Archived