friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got two beautiful blocks on Saturday! One from Beverly Vance, Thank you soo much for the beautiful block. I love the embroidered K WOW! The other block was from Roxie, Such beautiful fabric! I work/Teach occasionally at a quilt shop and I haven\'t seen any of the browns that you used. Thank you! This is going to be a georgous quilt and I get to keep this one.

Bobbi I also recieved a block from you about 1 week ago I posted a thank you but it was at another forum. It is beautiful too. So far 3 blocks!

I spent all of December quilting quilts and making quilts and quilt related projects and I have nothing to take to Guild tomorrow for show and tell. I think I may take my blocks!

Hope everyone is staying warm and dry.

Kristie:P

I have a 6 needle Babylock embroidery machine, I just got it a few months ago so I am still learning!! It will have to take a back seat now, I have to PPP on my LA!! Thanks for all the kind words! I put a real quilt on today, I have to say I am better on the dry eraser board!!! lol

Looking forward to getting my blocks!!

Beverly

Roxie! I got my block from you today! Thanks! Now I have 4! I\'m already thinking of sashing ideas... This is great!

Roxie: Brady is my maiden name, I took it back after my 2nd marriage went a foul. Brady is the name of my father\'s stepdad, so we wouldn\'t be related. However, there is a place in Ohio called "Brady\'s Leap" and there is a relation there! My family reuinion is in Nashville Tn this year. In June. We used to camp all over the midwest, now the Holiday Inn is our idea of camping! LOL

Theresa! I would LOVE that. My sister from Florida will be there too, and she is a wonderful quilter. She would enjoy that too. Thanks so much for asking! I\'ll let you know the dates soon. We always have free time during the days... last year we went to St. Louis and up to some quilt shops in St. Charles. It was great!

I have received 2 quilting blocks so far one

from Beverly Vance,,,Thanks Beverly for a beautiful embrodiery block it is so beautiful

and got one from Bobbi Brandy and it so beautiful too Just loves those colors you used in the star block,,

I will be mailing mind out tomorrow in the mail

I have them all done,,,

Wilma

I\'ve received three blocks over this past weekend, I was so excited to get them. Thank you to Beverly Vance, Roxie Lutke and Bobbi Brady. They are all beautiful. Work (my real job) has kept me away from my machine and the computer but I\'m planning on starting on the blocks this week. I can\'t believe how many people already have their blocks completed. Dianne (DB)

I received my 3d friendship block in the mail yesterday. Thank You Marylyn It Goes with the other 2 so well. Love the embroidery.

And thank you again "Roxie, Jen, Cathy, Rita, Bobbie, Bonnie, and Susanne "(In Australia) for letting me know you have received the blocks I\'ve sent.

I sent blocks about 2 weeks ago ( same time as the others were sent.) To the following ladies. Have you received them yet? Please let me know. Thanks, Barbara G.

Heidi,

Pam,

Michelle,

Coleen,

Nancy,

Melora,

Merry Jo,

:(:(:(

I second what Barbara just posted. I sent all my blocks a couple weeks ago. I heard from 4 people that they had received theirs. What about the rest of you?

This is what got everybody so discouraged and quitting during the last exchange.... people never acknowledging whether or not they got a block from you, and not sending out the blocks they were assigned.

Remember everybody agreed to play fair this time. And I have a master list of where everybody\'s everything came from and is to go to.

Please take 3 seconds of your time to write... Thank you, -_______ for the block.

So sorry Barbara, I thought I sent a thank you but since I can\'t find it...I thought wrong!!

I adore the block and I really like that it is signed. Sincerely, THANK YOU!!!!

Rita, I have received yours too and just love it!!! Someday I learn how to post pictures.

Anyone waiting for a block from me, I promise you will receive them soon!!

Michelle

I received a bithday block from Linda F. and a block from Roxie L. and a very

nice scrappy one from Rita K - Thank you all SO much! (I think the one from

Linda is left-over from the last years exchange.)

I do like it when a business card is enclosed with the block. Helps me keep

track of who sent it to me, plus I like to see them - and am saving them in

a special holder. My online buddies, nice to know what state you live in and

where! Thanks again!!!!;)

Barbara,

I\'m sorry I thought I posted that I did receive your block...THANKS! I\'ve been so busy getting done my whole cloth that I have let everything else fall to the wayside! I\'m planning on starting my blocks this weekend. RIght now I\'m piecing a carpenter\'s star for a class I\'m teaching on Sunday!!!! Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I\'ve actually made several of them and I\'m just testing my pattern to make sure all is good with the directions!

Hi

Just wanted to let those who have sent blocks that I have rec\'d them They are wonderful.

I have rec\'d blocks from: Roxie, Barbara, Bobbi and And one from Alliance, Oh who I will search addrress and get a name. Also when I get the name I would like to add it to the block would that be OK? I love them when they are signed

I sent out all my blocks on Tuesday air mail across the ocean so it will take a little longer to get to you.

Thanks,

Melora

Archived