I think this is my best ever.......now with a closeup of center.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, here is the link to the pattern for this spinning stars quilt pattern. It is an amish pattern. This photo doesn't show the outside corner spinning stars, but maybe some research on this site will reveal the whole pattern.

http://www.amishcountrylanes.com/Pages/wh84.shtml

The quilt measures 104" X 116".

Thank you all once again for your wonderful comments. That's why I belong to this forum, you are all like family here. I tell my kids that this is my "Myspace"........lol

The Amish Country Lanes site has a similar quilt for sale, clearly not as nice as the one posted here, but no kit or directions. Quilters Cache has a pattern for something close but not exact. If anyone locates the pattern please post it here. I would love to make this quilt, I think it's stunning.

Dianne

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I have been lurking on the boards for quite awhile. I am so impressed with every quilt, such beautiful work. I just love the "Spinning Stars" quilt and want to get the pattern. Has anyone found the source for purchasing it yet?

I don't have a LA yet but, I am hoping....sometime in the distant future.

Thank you all for your inspiration.

Jean

Ladies,

I have found a quilt designer that has the pattern and is looking for it as we speak to get me an "official name of the pattern" and the pattern designer with a phone number. I just happened to show her a photo of the quilt and she said "Oh my I have that pattern that I purchased to make a few years back and never got it done. I'm gonna have to pull that from my stash of patterns and make it"

So she is going to send me the info on this and as soon as I receive it, I will post the info on the forum.

Thank you once again for all of your wonderful compliments.

Archived