Baby Case Update

My little grandson is in the hospital again. He just finished 15 days in PICU and after about 10 days he is in again for 6 days. He is supposed to have the G-tube put in the 19 and have the hernia repair at the same time. If he can stay healthy this next week, they will do the surgery. When he left the PICU he went home with 8 machines in tow. Only costs $2400 a month to rent them and after ten months they own them. How nice!!! Every home needs an oxygen supply, BIPAP, Cough Assist machine, feeding tube machine, suction machine, a backup BIPAP w/generator, and I can't remember the last one. Anyway, Case is doing as good as can be expected for SMA. He is just so happy and smiles and coos all the time. He's a heart stealer. Hopefully the weather holds out and we can see him again this weekend.

Aren't kids amazing!!1 All those machines and procedures and they just keep smiling!!! Give an adult half those problems and they are down and out!!! Case sounds like such a lovebug--my pet name for my grandkids. The 10 year old grandson hasn't ban me from calling him that yet!!! Give case hugs and kisses from all of us and enjoy him every minute you have him to hug.

God Bless

God has a special plan for this little guy.......espically to make everyone around him smile......coo......and melt everyone's heart. He is the bright spot of everyone's day and I will keep him in my prayers daily. God will look over him and make him strong to get him through this tough time........and to guide you and your family through this with him. (((((((Hugs))))))))

Renae Gamel

That is what baby Case is. That little man is an angel on earth. He is a true to life angel and he was destined to be here with you on earth to spread joy and love to everyone who knows him.

Soak it up like a sponge cuz he's got more love to give you. Are you ready? Over-abundance. Appreciate every single small moment. :) He is here with you for reasons far greater than we can comprehend.

God bless baby Chase and his family. Life is good. Love is good. :) :) :)

Grandma, next time you see that handsome little man of yours, give him a big smoochie on the neck, under the chin for me. OK?

Archived