Do you all remember this one???

thank you all for the "happy anniversary" wishes.

We didn't really plan on a Valentine wedding...we actually got married on the 12th because the Super Bowl and the...not All Star Game - that is baseball - but whatever the Football version is....wa over and March Madness had not started yet :P:D

Can't wait to get home and finish that quilt. DH is on his way to Iowa for the weekend so I am free...free...free.....

don't call me and want to go shopping or out to eat...because I would accept the invitation and I have to quilt ;)

Don't joke about planes...we have had TWO go down in New York this month...that's two to many..... God bless those families that have lost those in the plane crash last night...

Did you hear that one of the women on board was a widow who's husband was killed during the 911 crashes...he was on board flight 3407.

Mary Beth - sorry to hear about your finger. I messed mine up 8 years ago - is fine now but the feeling has never been quite right since. Just took time to get used to it - bugs me most when I have to pick up pins off the floor before the dog gets them - for some reason my little guy loves to chew on pins - go figure????:D:D

Also, glad you are finally getting 'that quilt' done - anxious to see the pictures. Enjoy you alone time!! Quilt, quilt, quilt and then have some chocolate!!:P

Sounds like a wonderful weekend Mary Beth - Hope you are able to get lots done!!! Can I send my Husband someplace? He really ticked me off last night..... All I wanted to do was watch the last bit of Grey's..... ggrrr..... Gangland is SO much more interesting!

Hope the dinner went well and that your finger heals quickly. For my daughter they had to sew the old nail into the nail bed in order for the new nail to grow correctly. She still has it - saved it. With the hole drilled into it and everything..... icky..... :o

Archived