Trying to post a picture...

Mrs. A,

It is too large to post. I need to made quite a few of them small enough to post on here.

I did 2 quilts with the feather meander. Both are batik fabrics on the front and look great with Rainbows from Superior threads.

At some point I will try to post the rest of the pictures. Thanks for your interest.

Hi Shana,

Yep. I've been following it on line. I hope to be there next year, but a trip just wasn't in the cards this year. I sure missed being there in person, though.

I also would go to the Conoco Phillips building in the afternoon, to their fiber art auction to benefit Catholic Charities. That's on Saturday, just after the ceremonial start, or at least, that's when I'd get there. They have some interesting things to buy and/or bid on.

I also didn't get to make a little detour through Fairbanks to see my friend this year. :(

I could sure go for an appletini. LOL

Take care,

Sandy

Thanks, Linda. All of them were "hurry and get 'er done" quilts for gifts that either I was giving, or my kids asked me to make for baby gifts. A couple were made from left-over fabrics and stash fabrics which I donated to our guild for charities.

I am still going through a long learning curve. I hope to learn a lot at MQX next month.

Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Jolene - It's my vintage studio :) Straight from the mid-60's. It is my basement, although it does have a door to the outside and 2 windows. When it finally came time for my longarm, I had to make a choice. I could renovate the room, or buy the LA. You see what won. I still have the original builder's paneling from 1964. Some day I will redo it, but for now it is my space. (I also don't have customers come here.) I see everyone's big, beautiful studios and dream, but I have to be content with what I have (at least for now).

Sandra

You sure are having a blast with your Liberty. I am amazed. I have had my Lenni for about 7 months now and I have done nine quilts and 4 or five practice pieces. I really need to get busy to keep up with you girls one here are busy, busy, busy. you should be very proud of your amazing accomplishments over the past year. good work for sure.

Archived