Group Message) to those who care

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got home late tonight and checked in. Rita, I'm so thrilled you are thinking of coming by this way. Lees are down South for the winter but usually do come home for summer. Which month are you talking about?

We are very flexible. Just give us a shout the closer you get and I'll turn the porch light on.:cool: It's not a licensed B&B, but it's our home, and you are very much welcome to stay with us.

Our prayers are continuing. . .

Awww gosh sorry Meg, we will be way north and east of there.

Boni, sorry, we leave here April, won't make it to CA/OR/WA until May.. the reunion with the AF buddies is the first weekend in May. Thats when time gets wonky for us.

Lees use to always come home to OR sometime in April, joined in for the Trail Duster's April dinner out together. hope they do the same this year.

yesterday I dispaired of even feeling up to making it to the state line, today I feel so much better. Guess I better remember to not rush, just take each day as it comes and see what happens. If I improve enough, I should be in pretty good shape to be ornery and have some fun.

Looking forward to it.

RitaR

Michelle and Gator, it was fun meeting both of you and going out for supper.. I think I met another person from apqs chat, maybe two, but my class day was such a mess I'm just not sure of that.

I need to reword that, I was such a mess the day of my class I'm not sure. What I was able to learn from it seems to stick, not sure of some, but tht's ok.

Lets get together some day when I come over to VB for batting and a couple days away, probably late summer, early fall.

Hugs, RitaR

Rita, yes, Lees do come home about that time. We never know for sure. He's always here to supervise the dust abatement program for the summer, then they leave around the fourth of July for a while.

We may be going to Indiana the end of May first of June. I sure hope you get here before we take off.

Sounds like you're doing better and yes, take your time. Don't overdo it. :)

Thank you everyone. Unless there are some major improvements between yesterday and today and 3 weeks from now. there just won't be a trip. Lord Knows I'm trying, but improvement just doesn't seem to be happening. Now and then a better day, but mostly the same ole, same ole. the only real diff I see is I'm not sleeping 18 hours a day.. just 12 or so now.

I'm not giving up, but sure don't see much to encourage me. The Lord will have to do it all, I don't seem able to do any of it.

RitaR

Rita,

you are healing, you don't have to feel it to know it. Remember you are valued, loved and cared for. You are important and you contribute to this list in many positive ways. Know that your are held in prayers, surrounded by love. May your heart know peace and know that we are pulling for you. All you really gotta do is breathe. Look outside, daydream. treat yourself gently. You are healing. breathe. You are healing. Breathe.

Pulling for you.

Guest Linda S

Hang in there Rita. I had two spinal surgeries in the space of four days in November and am just beginning to get back on my feet. I just returned to full-time employment the beginning of March and just started back to quilting. Fortunately, it's kind of like riding a bike (which I can't do anymore because of the three-level spinal fusion). It takes a while before you figure out how much you can do in one day without setting yourself back two or three days. You'll get there. Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Linda

Thanks Ladies and LindaS I keep meaning to say how good you look, is the wieght loss still working.. Bonnie up in New York, too, same thing..

Linda S, double prayers go your way. and will keep doing so for healthy lasting healing.

Love ya all,

RitaR

Guest Linda S

Thanks Rita - I went for a whole year without losing anything (after losing 73 pounds in six months). Then in January I dropped another 12 pounds. It seems to be coming off in small increments now, like a quarter of a pound a week. I thought I was done, but apparently not! I'm happy. It sure helps the back too! :)

Archived