Group Message) to those who care

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dearest Rita,

Depression sucks. Big time. No other illness would one be asked to wait weeks for a result, how would anyone tolerate an infection for that long before deciding if medication were working? I'm glad that the adjustment to depression meds is made. Remember that depression is often best treated in combo of drugs, exercise (I hate that) and talk therapy. If you can get the PBS special on depression the information in there is more than I'd ever known and it was a great resource.

Please know that you are held in the arms of the Beloved and tenderly cared about by this list. Treat yourself very gently, and treat yourself as the blessing, deserving soul that you truely are.

Walking with you on this journey, in postings, prayers and positive thoughts.

Rita,

Prayers and (((((HUGS))))) are going your way. Keep looking at that light at the end of the tunnel as it gets bigger and brighter. Changing depression meds is a slow process. Try to keep thinking positive thoughts. Remember we are all here for you. You have a wonderful trip to look forward to.

Pamela

Shall respond better later.. have to go get a new ID cards, it expired Feb 22 amd we didn't notice. Feeling better with 8 less pills in me and the effects of the new ones are hitting yet. Really feeling good, hope it lasts just one day for me to remember over the next month.

Love you all, prayers and Big Hugs a comming, to you all,

RitaR

God Bless you all, quilters... As I said earlier, the new meds haven't kicked in yet and the cut in the overdoses is wonderful... LOLOL, just wondering when I start the downward spiral for a week, so I can spin back up.

I'm feeling so much better.. Not as sluggardly, nor exhausted, just tired... still sleeping a lot but a good restful sleep.

Even able to do a bit of nice machine sewing during he stops he feels are needed.

Once the arm and elbow surgery are over with and sutures removed, I SHALL be ready for the trip west and catch a quick stop at as many places as want me.

Thank you all so very much.. please keep whispering my name in prayer and I thank you so very much, it helps so much....

Big Hugs a comming and God Bless

Ritar

Rita,

SO glad to hear you're feeling better and the change and reduction in meds have helped so much.

One thing I want to mention tho for future explanations. A blood clot and a hematoma are the opposite of each other. A hematoma is caused by a collection of blood from bleeding into the tissue which would be consistent with taking blood thinners to prevent blood clots. These are "sticky' masses of blood cells that prevent blood from flowing properly and can break off in small pieces and travel through the blood vessels to the heart, lungs or brain causing a heart attack, pulmonary embolism (clot in the lung) or stroke, which is why you wan to treat or prevent blood clots! Yes, you weren't treated properlyas all that bruising and the hematoma were real evidence of that.

If and when you make that tripp, be sure to stop every hour and walk a bit to prevent more of the same.

May God speed you on to good health.

Marlette, thanks for explaining that I didn't know the difference. More glad than ever now, that I'm switching.

I will make double sure I check with Dr. S before we go on any longer trip than to the Dr. Guess that would be the safest thing to do.

Starting to feel the first week of rotten... guess that means I'm healing and improving.

RitaR

Well folks, I'm still trying, and not getting far.. I guess I need to just rest in peace and let the New Dr. , change in meds and most of all our Great God do their workl. Time is getting short and not helping us.

Boni, or anyone else.. we will be in Twaine Hart, CA, near Sonora, and leave there the

4th, and wander by a few friends, to Napa, spend the night, head up the coast to Newport, spend a night or two, head to McMinnville & Salem to visit loads of friends, probably only an hour or two at a time, then up to Dundee and Newberg, if Russels have a B&B I'd love it for one night.. hope to see the lees then too.

From there we are rather confused, not sure if we'll be able to skip over to Port Orchard, or have to skip that overnight.. Olympia to meet the ffq's of course and Yelm to see friends we've known since the late 50s. would love to see anyone for a cuppa or milk shake along the way, also not sure if we will be going up to North Bend or not, where my Niece and nephew Live, before heading for IA and NC.

Sorta wishy washy on times, plans, pennies, etc.. so much is loosly planned.

These are our prayers at the time. not so sure if I will attempt it, unless i feel a whole lot better before the start of the trip..

Seafood Fest.. clams, muscles, oysters, Dungeness Crabb (ROFLMHO Bonni.. NO Melvin brand crabs.... ooops sorry couldn't ressist that.. ) OMG I'm already drooling.

really would love to meet so many of you, just can't be tied to firm schedule, etc.

Hope you understand.

RitaR and HimselfR

Archived