APQS Quilt Studio

Lots of us are anxious to see this system. Not enough out there on it at this time. Looking forward to seeing this computerized system in action. I have to touch and see it first and test the features out. I'm also interested in seeing the quiltglide on their new Milli's as soon as I can go to a show that it is at. Your very BRAVE. lol

Hopefully it won't be much longer. Hope it's all you want in a computerized system.

Hugs,

Grammie

That Double Wedding Ring is just beautiful. helps with ideas. I am supposed to be working on piecing 7 of them. Nearly finished with all the pieced arcs and can't seem to make myself get back to it.

yours is beautiful.

RitaR

You did a beautiful job on this. This is pic of one I did a few years ago using my computerized system. I used it to lay in the motifs from Deb and I SID and did background fillers freehand. It turned out beautiful and due to the size of it which was over 105 inches the computer saved me alot of time even though I was a beginner and was slow anyway. lol I couldn't find my pic of the back as it was really pretty. I was proud of it. This is one of my favorite customers.

The computerized system hasn't spoiled my desire to freehand. It has helped me I think as I can path and quilt alot of the designs I see stitch out freehand . It has trained my brain in some ways. I like mixing the techniques and you will too.

Hugs Grammie Tammie

post--13461901641564_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by Grammie

You did a beautiful job on this. This is pic of one I did a few years ago using my computerized system. I used it to lay in the motifs from Deb and I SID and did background fillers freehand. It turned out beautiful and due to the size of it which was over 105 inches the computer saved me alot of time even though I was a beginner and was slow anyway. lol I couldn't find my pic of the back as it was really pretty. I was proud of it. This is one of my favorite customers.

The computerized system hasn't spoiled my desire to freehand. It has helped me I think as I can path and quilt alot of the designs I see stitch out freehand . It has trained my brain in some ways. I like mixing the techniques and you will too.

Hugs Grammie Tammie

Hey there Tammie!

You are SOoo very right, I think quilts like this saved my sanity! I also love mixing techniques, skies the limit!

You can throw a little of everything together, I especially like to do little hidden motifs, gives the customers a kick when they find them!

Isn't it great to have your very fav customers, they are very much like family. I treasure each one of mine!

You look like you are ready to drag this smiling quilter home with you, how cute!:)

You can pick your friends but not your family! :P

( I have a few family members for lease!)

Archived